Thursday, May 26, 2011

Once...

Tonight, I finally got the chance to watch a movie my friend R had recommended to me. It was an 2006 indie movie, so it was not easy to find. At first, I liked the song "Falling Slowing" sang by Kris Allen on American Idol season 8. I didn't know it was from the movie "Once". The story was classic, about guy meets girl, but the rest was different and unexpected. It's about: what does it feel like to be in love. You should see it for yourself. I won't spoil it.


Looking at this movie feels like the real stuff. I guess when you dreamt of something then meet the perfect person to support your dreams, everything will a meaning. I think that if the guy didn't meet the girl, he'll still be singing on the streets and never realize that there were bigger things for him. I don't like the ending, but I guess that's just what is like in reality.

This is Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglove performing "Falling Slowly" live on Letterman.


And here's a clip Once: what does it feel like to be in love? . It is so beautiful.


So, have you ever fall in love? Even though just Once...

2 comments:

  1. Told ya! It was definitely a great indie movie :) Not to mention the songs :D Glad I could recommend something nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. you're right!
    So bad that the guy didn't know what "Miliju tebe" means. But if he does, maybe we won't have a story at all :P

    ReplyDelete