Thursday, March 17, 2011

BRIDA by Paulo Coelho


Brida was written about two decades ago, but yet it is still so related with today's life. That's what I call classic! So brilliant and beautifully written by Paulo Coelho. I know about Paulo Coelho years before, but never was interested to read his novel until now. I was interested in Brida after several times, when I was looking of quotes on life that 'fits' me the most, I always stumble with the quotes from Brida. I became curious on the story. It's about a young girl in search of her Gift. She is a free-spirited soul that I love to know about. I know it's fiction, but it really captured the uncertainty of life, the way to choose a path in life, and the way to learn about life in it's simplicity. It's a beautiful reading.


This is the quote that I really want to consider from now on:
"God reveals himself in everything,
but the word is one of his favorite ways of taking action,
because the word is thought transformed into vibration.
The word has greater power that many rituals."

I want to write a lot in the future, for that, I will try to always consider the words that came out.

4 comments:

  1. Must be an enjoyable read Brida (P.S.) by Paulo Coelho. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and original, this book is going in by "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rohit :) I hope you'll enjoy it like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do really love this book.. :) totally..

    ReplyDelete