Sunday, August 28, 2011

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid


Talk about holiday, I've got 9 days of full holiday to live with! YAY! This is the first day, and it didn't really started out well. I was sick this morning :( Such a bumper! But after wasting half the day trying to recover (using my super power to recover fast HAHAHA..), I ended up having a quite pleasant afternoon with my family. I guess I just missed home after being away to long :P And to end this day, I watched a nice cute movie, "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid".

This movie is from the novel "Diary Of A Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney. I love the novel because I has cool simple doodles in it! The novel has 5 series now, and the sixth will be out next November. This is a funny and entertaining story. The story is about a kid named Greg, trying to live out middle high school. And if that's not enough, having a dysfunctional family would made it a complete disaster! LOL... I won't tell much about the story here because you should see it for yourself!
Here's a quick look of the movie:



No comments:

Post a Comment