Friday, September 2, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2


This holiday is loaded with lots of great movies. I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. Can't say that it was a great 3D movie, but at least the story was great and quite entertaining. I find it more fun to watch than the previous Kung Fu Panda.

In Kung Fu Panda 2, Po had an adventure with his friends with a mission to save China. But this time, it's not as easy as only learning some kung fu and mastering it, but is more about how to deal with the past that still haunted him. He have to find what is called inner peace. I guess with a character like Po, it won't be that hard. And the movie did bring some tears in my eyes... It was so touching!

What I love most about this sequel is the search of inner peace. It's not only for learning kung fu, but I think that we all need this to help us reach our dreams. I've always thought that how people behave is part of what the past has made them. People can try to hide what their not proud of, but inside, that part of the past will always be there. It's not gonna be easy finding our inner peace, but it is worth every try.

No comments:

Post a Comment