Friday, June 29, 2012

Here comes 29 at 29!

My last year as a twenty something girl! So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me!! Well, it's not that I'm celebrating something... Actually, right now, I'm sitting alone at my rent room and almost doing nothing. This time, I just want to share my lovely moment, last June 22nd when it was Jason Mraz's early birthday (should be June 23rd) at his concert. I got this from Youtube (thanks for the guy who shared this!).  He told us that he wrote this song on his birthday and it was a very lovely song called "Mr. Curiosity" from his album Mr. A-Z. I wondered in what state he was when he wrote this song...



I'm looking for love this time
Sounding hopeful but it's making me cry
This love is a mystery
Mr. Curious...
And yes, I'm almost 30 but I'm still learning about love. And I think I'll never stop learning. And it's brilliant of Jason to addressed his feelings to Mr. Curious, because I think that mystery is just a part of one's life and sometimes we just have to let it to be like that...
Mr. Curious well I need some inspiration,
It's my birthday and I cannot find no cause for celebration
The scenario is grave but I'll be braver when you save me
From this situation laden with hearsay
That verse is true, I don't have cause for celebration this year, and yes I need lots more of inspiration. But being only one year to 30 (which I think I will be more 'adult' by then), I will take more risks in life to do what I've dreamt for. One year to go being someone in her twenties, I'm gonna make it the best that I could to live in the moment, and maybe my days will seem brighter =)

No comments:

Post a Comment