Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cleaning up some mess

It's mid 2012 already! ARRRRGH... I felt like I've been eaten by a monster called "routine" that sucked up most of my 2012 =( I didn't have the time to write properly in my blog lately, and I felt so bad about it. That's not what I intended to do. Well, after a crazy May, things started to slow down again and I can breath (and write blog) again! YAY!

I think it's time to clean up some mess I've made...



So I first started with cleaning up my space (a.k.a. my room): clean room makes our brain works faster!
Second, I cleaned my work space: it's nice to work when I can get everything I need in just seconds!
Third, cleaning up my disc space >> not completed yet... too much file is slowing down my computer and cellphone, but I think I need a few days to organize and clean everything!

So here we go again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment