Sunday, October 14, 2012

Those cute little things...

It's been a while since I have time to go to the mall! Can't believe that happened! It's not that I have to always go there, but once a while will be okay. It's been about two or three months! So this lovely weekend, I decided to go to a new mall, just to check some few things. Actually, I'm doing a little research about opening a shop at the mall. While I'm there, I can't help to buy some few things.


This cute ring


A rabbit headphone plug for my friend


A big flower hair band for my friend's baby girl


This cute belt for me!

Then I bought four plain colored t-shirts to match my new look I'm working on :) Lots of things I want to buy but I didn't :( and then I saw this lovely mother and child thing:



There's just so much cuteness in one day! Hahaha...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment