Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My dad, the giant =)

It's a fun thing to write about! My dad sure looks BIG than those kids. He's like a giant in the land of little people! It reminded me of the story "Gulliver's Travels". HAHAHA...


The photos I captured were located at a chinese cemetery in Wonosobo, Central Java. It was the day that my family visited our ancestor and pray for them. When we were there, there were two little girls from the nearby neighborhood that came and play. I guess they were amused by how BIG my dad is! LOL... It's not usual for the people in that village to be so big like that.

Those two kids, named Tuti (the white shirt) and Nani (the red shirt) spend their play time at the cemetery. They were not afraid. It's usual for them because there were no other place to play. What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment