Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quote of the month

I guess this is my last "Quote of the month" for year 2011. I started this year with so much hope and agenda, the one thing I'm proud of is that I kept my commitment on making at least one post every week. There have been moments where I was so busy or go bored or got sick or even had a very bad Internet connection, but I got through every single of it, and I'm proud of myself! I've read somewhere that we need to celebrate the good things in life before it will past us just like that, but I'm waiting just two more weeks to celebrate that. Why am I so proud while I know others have made much much more better blog than I do? Well, first, it because this is the first time I took a long term task and I don't quit! I've had so much issues in quitting long term things. Second, because I found so much wonderful things to share with you and I hope I could share more! And last, I kept some of my thoughts recorded! What a relief! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment