Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quote of the month


A wise quote to start the year! I've started this year with a little bit too busy and neglecting some of the stuff I supposed to do. Then some bad news at my work place, but in the end of this two weeks I'm pleased that I got some wonderful things a long the way, like the two trips I'm gonna make! I'll tell you the details later on.

Today, I kinda feel so how the same as I did about two years ago, I don't know where I'm going. It's a bad thing because it's like my life has no meaning. Actually, I'm scared. It's so creepy and I wanna shake it off. Feelings like this first came when I almost graduated college, when things started to get so uncertain. And until now, I haven't got an answer yet. I've tried so many things, thought that it's gonna be my goal when it turns out not. I always wonder how can some people know what they want and stand up for it even in uncertainty? Is it about 'faith'? So I thought about it and I think that what i need is faith even though I can't see the whole staircase. Do sometimes feel that way too? And what do you do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment